Friday, September 09, 2005

Its Official Im Broken

It’s Official!  I’m Broken!!!!

Mom, Dad, It’s official.  I’ve got AADHD and the Doc says I have the HD a lot more than the AD.  

So this blog is gonna have a few more things concerning my condition in the future.  

108,000 links for “Adult ADHD” information on Google.  

I like this one:

  Adult ADD Secret RevealedFind Out How Adult ADD Can Lead toGenius, Creativity & Wild Success!www.Adult-ADD-Success.com

OMG!  That’s so funny.  I’m gonna have to say that’s probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.  

http://www.livingwithadd.com/

That one has a lot of good informations.  I’ve also found a Magazine called ADDitude.  I dunno but I may be subscribing soon.

Course I haven’t actually READ anything yet.  I’m taking my second day of my meds today.

Gifts of money are appreciated.  *snicker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home