Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have a new toy

I have a new toy.  

I just got Blogger for Word.  So right now I’m writing my blog from Office 2003 and totally digging the ease of use and stuff.  

So I decided to test it all out and make it all cool and stuff.  

Pitch Black II – the Mountain Dew flavor is a lot yummier this year.  

I actually posted something over at Ninjas.  Tammy’s been doing a hell of a good job over there for ages.  I finally posted a little How ya doin over there.  

I have no frickin clue how to get the rss feed for Battlecorps.com to work.  I’m sure it’s cool as shit to read my news feeds and mail anywhere.  

We have 3 bucks in the bank today and I have until Thursday at midnight to survive.  I truly truly need to do something about the lack of funds.  350 was just enough, 298 is scraping teeth to survive, dig?

The Pitch Black Dew, you know, the purple kind; it’s all sour and stuff.  

Back last month over on the Ragemonkey Site, one of the contributors got driven out cause he thought a celebrity was not that bright for following her dreams of cash and joining a cult founded by an author who made a bet with another author about how easy it could be to start a religion.  I swear if I can ever find the article I read it in I’ll link to it.  It was a $50.00 bet and it’s made his widowed wife gillions (that’s so much more than just billions or millions).  I didn’t talk about it before because I didn’t want his diocese to get even more pissed at him due to the badness that happened when he spoke his mind about something as completely inconsequential as a frickin piece of eye candy on celluloid.

Hope the treatments do the job, we’ll miss ya Fadda.

Totally had to add frickin to the word dictionary cause I use it so frickin much.

It’s 2:30 and the sheets are in the dryer so tonight I’m gonna have that exquisite feel of clean sheets on my skin, so I think I’m gonna go take a shower in a minute so I get the full effect from my sheltered suburban childhood when it was so comfy and excellent to have a hot pair of underpants on a just out of the shower body in fresh from the dryer sheets on the tucked in bed.  

If you’ve never done it, I heartily recommend it.

And try the Pitch Black Dew.  You drop an ice in the fizz and it turns blue, man. It’s awesome.  

Oh BTW, Shout out to my favorite webcomics Questionable Content and Ghastly’s comic.  Cept don’t click on Ghastly’s link at work or you could get into some serious trouble. Totally not for the weak.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home