Saturday, January 08, 2005

DIETS and FUNNY WORDS

For the last week I have been on the Fake slimfast diet (tm) and it's not so bad. I am always hungry anyway, so feeling hungry all the time just a little more isn't a stretch.

Tammy's having a rough time of it though. I didn't even try to tell her that 2 shakes in one meal is a Bad Thing (r)

Side Note, you can find some real weird stuff on the internet.

Trundling around in that same site above... I find that one definition of hacker is 6. An expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example.

Does that make me a comic book hacker?

I also found out that my oficial term isn't Poker (cause I only poke at it) but Neep-Neep, which just doesn't sound as fun.

Totally never will be in that league, but from a linguistic standpoint, it's a hell of a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home