Thursday, January 27, 2005

Constantly amazed at my wife.

She's now part of the wider "blog scene." She's got the whole stat tracker and people visit her site and folks have admired her ranting.

I have a whole buttload of quiz results.

I also know how to spell cock holster.

It doesn't bother me that my wife has more talent in her pinky than I do in my whole mind when it comes to written expression. What bothers me is the fact that she's not comfortable with people telling her she's a freakin thoreau crossed with Mickey Spilane.

It does bother me that she never says nice things about me on her blog. In fact she tends to make me the butt of her jokes a lot.

At least she's entertaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger TLG said...

I loves you, you're my precious.

I am sorry if I kvetch about you too much; mostly my blog's a place to complain (in a humerous way) about life.

I promise to write 100 times on the chalkboard that my burghman is the bestest.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home